2012 is upon us and time to recollect on the past year. I realize that 1. blogs are easier for some people than they are for others and 2. resolutions NEVER seem to be fulfilled.
I looked back on my resolutions from 2011:
My 2011 Resolutions
1. To lose 35 pounds (preferably by May) No :(2. To scrapbook 5-7 pages a week (Goes with #3) No :(
3. Catch up on scrapbooking. Almost, but No :(
4. Keep up with Blog Big NO!!
5. Create and stick to budget I created a budget then worked with a different one so I guess that counts as a yes
6. Enter receipts immediately after grocery shopping so I do not have a pile to do at once. :) Sometimes but not always
7. Coupon, Coupon, Coupon. ;) This one is the only one that I really adhered to.
So no actual resolutions this year. Instead, I am making a list of things that I would like to do but won't be too disappointed if some do not happen. OK, they still would technically be resolutions wouldn't they. ;)
1. Eat healthy and exercise
2. Find a job using my degree
3. Scrapbook some (no goals here, just want to find time for me)
4. Continue to coupon and get my savings above 40%
Like last year, I will add to this list as I need to. Until then, I hope everyone has a great 2012!