Friday, January 6, 2012

BUSTED!

Turn my head for one second, and this is what I find...


Trying to mess with the printer. He is fascinated by EVERYTHING and that little catching his breath sound that he makes when he sees something he likes is the best. I love this age when everything is new and wonderful and they are so full of innocense. I kind of wish the older boys were still this age. BUT, then I come to my senses and realize that 4 boys this age would NOT be fun. ;) They make life so much fun and I just need to learn to go with the flow.

If you notice the website on the laptop, TheFrugalGirls.com, one of a few great sites that I like that tells you of different deals around, expecially FREE e-books, those are my favorite. Anyway, they have this awesome idea on there that I must try. Homemade Oatmeal Packets. I love those things and the fact that they are so easier to make and cheaper too is an added bonus. Publix sells the Quaker Oats in the canister a lot for Buy One Get One Free which will make this an even better for the budget deal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment