Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Have You Seen My Post?

My sister called me this morning, like she does EVERY morning Monday-Friday, and that is almost always the first thing one of us says to the other. I am sure you all know what we are talking about here. Facebook. I love that site. But it is funny how we communicate mainly through there now.

Like I said, my sis and I talk everyday, just about all day. It all starts around 7am when one will call the other. That initial conversation usually lasts around 2 hours or until she needs to get off the phone. She actually has a paying job whereas I get to stay home and do housework all day. ;) For most people that would be the end of it until the next day, but no, not for us. Because now we have Facebook, and live chatting so our conversation drags on all day. Not constantly all day but periodically we will find ourselves chatting online. The part that is even more funny, maybe even sad to a point, is that we will be on the phone talking and on Facebook posting back and forth.

What do we have to talk about for this long is usually the first question we get asked and really we do not have a good answer for that because we talk about everything. ;)

1 comment:

  1. It is true and I am on the phone with her now LOL

    ReplyDelete