Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Silly me

So apparently about a month and a half ago someone thought it would be fun to try and steal our debit card information. Thankfully for me and not so lucky for them I am very OCD about keeping my bank information up to date. It wasn't a large amount thank goodness but definitely something neither myself or the hubby did so of course we had to close the card and get new ones. On a positive note we got the money back Woo Hoo.

Anyway, because the card was closed my MemoryWorks site was shut down because apparently pregnancy has affected my fingers along with my brain. I could have sworn that I updated the payment info but I guess I didn't so it was down for a few days while I updated that information. Hopefully, no one tried to access it. :(

On a brighter note, I had a doctors appointment yesterday and all is still good. Nothing new to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment