Monday, April 12, 2010

Back in Business

My website is up and running again. Woo Hoo! So again, if you haven't caught it enough times yet, the new site is http://ginaofalltrades.memory-works.com/.  BTW, I am having my hubby work on a logo for me and it will be the cutest thing. No hints, no clues, you will have to wait and see what it is. :-D

Well, this will be a short posting this evening as we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. I will be finishing up a project for school, working on my son's baseball team's banner, finishing up favors and decorations for my niece's baby shower this weekend, AND I still need to finish the pile of laundry that has accumulated in the house as well as clip and organize my coupons. PHEW! Not to mention I probably should squeeze in a trip to the dreaded DMV to finally drop off my old tags. BLAH, I am thinking at this point that I do not really need a receipt. Who wants to wait in that line.

First baseball game tomorrow night at 6pm. GO ORIOLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment