Monday, March 29, 2010

Is it May yet?

If it was then I would be having a break from school for about 2 1/2 months. My baby would be almost here and I would be able to get some more scrapbooking done. I miss scrapbooking. I could do it more if I was better at micromanaging my time.

I did get to scrapbook a bit though earlier this month. :) My sister hooked me up with a "job" to make some invitations for her boss. That was super fun and opens up some ideas for me. I am also planning my niece's baby shower for the 17th and will be making the cake. Can't wait. I love cake decorating too. I am still learning but this is going to be a great cake. Pics to follow. So between school, family life, and preparing for an awesome cake I am still around.

Gabriel has been moving up a storm lately which is awesome. Jason thinks it is kind of creepy but I find it to be the most amazing gift ever. July 23rd can't get here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment