Saturday, January 9, 2010

Every Other Day???

So what was suppose to be an everyday blog is turning into an every other day. No biggie, I am at least updating it often so I am super proud of myself.

TJ and Jason had another game today and it was a good game. TJ scored a basket and I am so proud of him. However, bad mom that I am, I cheered when the basket was made but had NO CLUE which kid made the basket. :( I am truely upset because had I of seen him throw it I would have been the loudest parent out there. :D

Our church's ladies group met tonight also. Normally we play a game called Bunco which is super fun. Tonight however we talked about the direction we wanted the fellowship to go and had a really good time. Eating, talking, laughing. Certainly good for the soul. I always look forward to these get togethers.

No comments:

Post a Comment