Friday, January 22, 2010

Blah and YAY

I have come to realize that I dislike reading. Not recreational reading but the reading that you must do in order to get your degree. The topic is interesting enough but it seems as though the chapters are so long and I am a SLOOOWWW reader. This will be such a fun semester. LOL Hopefully this will be easier than it seems and thank goodness that I only have 1 more semester left after this one.

On a good note. I went to the doctor on Monday and got to see the baby. :) That is always a good thing. S/he is looking good. The only not so good but not completely bad thing is that because this baby is in my right side (I have uterine didelphys which is 2 seperate halves of a uterus) and it is a first time pregnancy in this side that it increases the chances of going into preterm labor. Crossing all my crossables that I don't though and have my scheduled c-section instead of an emergency one.

Here is Baby #4 at 13 weeks 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment